Enter your search term above. We hope that you will find it easy to use, but if you have questions please ask!
Students & Faculty
As students and faculty members of the Dover School District may have two accounts:
- A Dover Public Library account, with a 14 digit library barcode on the back, and/or
- A second account using your student or faculty number.
Use your Dover Public Library account at the Public Library and your school account at your school library.
- Dover Public Library Patrons: Use the 14 digit number on the back of your library card.
- Dover School Students: Use your student number.
- Dover School Faculty: Use your faculty number.
The first time you log in, the password is set to the last 4 digits of your phone number. We recommend that you change it!
Got Questions? Give us a call!
Dover Public Library (603) 516-6050
Dover High School Library (603) 516-6973
Dover Middle School Library (603) 516-7285
Garrison School Library (603) 516-6740
Horne Street School Library (603) 516-6762
Woodman Park School Library (603) 516-6705